A few months back, Microsoft released a new Platform Solution called Microsoft 365 . With a name like this, Customers confused the same with Office 365, which is a hugely successful Solution for Communication and Collaboration. The fact is Microsoft 365 is a much more enhanced Solution which has everything that Office 365 Business Premium offers, PLUS Enterprise Grade Security. You can also upgrade from Windows 7 Pro or 8 Pro to 10 Pro using this Solution.
In this article, we will spend time to understand how a Office 365 Business Premium User can enhance his Security. And if you are not a Office 365 User, then Microsoft 365 Business can give you complete Solution for Communication + Collaboration + Enterprise Security.
Why upgrade to Microsoft 365 Business
1) Proactive Detection of Security related issues.
2) Safeguarding your company data.
3) Protection Against Advanced Threats.
4) Mobility and Access from anywhere.
5) Actionable insight from data analytics.
6) a complete intelligence secure solution to empower employees.
Let us now examine how we can achieve the highest level of Productivity and Security:
1. Data Loss Prevention: Sensitive information that you might want to prevent from leaking outside your organization include financial data or personally identifiable information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, or health records. With a data loss prevention (DLP) policy can identify, monitor, and automatically protect sensitive information. For Small Demo Click Here DLP
2. Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection: Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) is a cloud-based email filtering service that helps protect your organization against unknown malware and viruses by providing robust zero-day protection and includes features to safeguard your organization from harmful links and attachments in real time. For Small Demo Click Here Office 365 ATP
3. Multi Factor Authentication: Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is a method of authentication that requires the use of more than one verification method and adds a second layer of security to user sign-ins and transactions. For small Demo Click Here MFA
4. Enforce Windows Defender Exploit Guard: Windows Defender Exploit Guard will be allowing you to manage and reduce the attack surface of apps used by your employees.
5. Enforce Bit locker encryption: BitLocker is Drive Encryption, a feature that allows you to use encryption on your PC's hard drive and on removable drives to prevent prying eyes from snooping into your sensitive data.
6. Azure Information Protection P1: Azure Information Protection (sometimes referred to as AIP) is a solution that helps an organization to classify and optionally, protect its documents and emails by applying labels. For Small Demo Click Here AIP
7. Windows Auto Pilot: Windows Autopilot is a collection of technologies used to set up and pre-configure new devices, getting them ready for productive use. You can also use Windows Autopilot to reset, re-purpose and recover the device. For Small Demo Click Here AutoPilot
8. AAD auto enroll: Azure Active Directory is identity and access management service. Azure AD helps your employees sign in and access resources in Internal resources, such as apps on your corporate network and intranet, along with any cloud apps developed by your own organization, and
9. Exchange Online Archiving: Unlimited Exchange Online Archiving offers users advanced archiving capabilities with the archive mailbox feature. An archive mailbox is a specialized mailbox that appears alongside the users' primary mailbox folders in Outlook or Outlook Web App. For Small Demo Click here Exchange Online Archiving
10. Office 365 Secure Score: Microsoft Secure Score is a solution that automatically rates how well you're leveraging security controls for Office 365 and now Windows 10 in your environment; while making it easy for you to discover and implement the security features and best practices that will advance your organization's security posture. For Small Demo Click here Secure Score
11. Conditional Access in M 365 B: Conditional access refers to ways you can control the devices and apps that are allowed to connect to your email and company resources. For Small Demo Click Here Conditional Access
12. Litigation Hold: When a reasonable expectation of litigation exists, organizations are required to preserve electronically stored information (ESI), including email that's relevant to the case. Organizations may need to preserve all email related to a specific topic or all email for certain individuals. This is achieved by Litigation hold
13. e-Discovery: You can use the Content Search eDiscovery tool in the Office 365 Security & Compliance Center to search for in-place items such as email, documents, and instant messaging conversations in your Office 365. For Small Demo Click Here e-Discovery
There are many Customers who have taken our services to deploy and manage Microsoft 365 Business. One such case study is published on the Microsoft International website . Please click Acies Consulting .