Intune Device Management
The Intune cloud service helps you centrally manage and secure PCs , Tablets and Mobiles through a simple, web-based console. The result? You can manage devices that are virtually anywhere—from virtually anywhere.
- Help your employees be more secure.
With Intune, you can help protect against malware and threats by using the web-based console to manage Windows endpoint protection, Microsoft updates and service packs, and firewall and protection settings. Then, proactively identify and resolve problems by setting up custom alerts.
- Enable true mobility
Help your employees get more done on the road with Intune, without sacrificing control over their PCs. You can deploy most Microsoft software and many third-party applications through the cloud, provide remote assistance--even remotely initiate on-demand malware scans, forced restarts, or malware definition updates on out-of-the-office PCs.
- Boost productivity
Did you know that Intune is a great way to manage your hardware assets and software licenses? Plus, you can create and save a wide range of custom reports, and import data into Microsoft Excel® for further analysis.
Device and Application Management with Intune
- Cloud-based management for iOS, Mac OS X, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows PCs
- Remove company data from an employee’s device while leaving their personal data in place.
- Restrict actions like copy, cut, paste, and save as, to only those apps managed by Intune
- You can provide users with the ability to enroll their own devices for management as well as install corporate applications from the self-service Company Portal
- Hardware and Software Inventory.
- Endpoint Protection against Malware and other threats with built in multiple scanning engines
- Secure Cloud based Patch Management leading to less downtime due to more secure PCs and laptops.
- Remote troubleshooting
- Enforcement of Security Policies including passwords on mobile device so that only approved devices can access Corporate Data
- Remote wipe of lost devices so that Corporate Data does not fall into wrong hands
- Setup Remote Lock of the device so that even if device is lost, it remains locked
- Wipe Device after fixed number of failed login attempts.
- Setup mandatory pass code for Office Apps so that even if device falls in wrong hands, the Office data would remain inaccessible
Take a FREE 30-Day Trial
If you wish to know, how Office 365 can double or triple productivity in your Organization kindly call us @ +91- 022-24134530
Submitting your Inquiry by clicking the Button Below.