As the movement to the Cloud becomes stronger by the day, we have been getting a few queries from our Customers who want the access to Cloud Services to be given with a few conditions from Security point of view. Some of the questions that our Customers are asking :
- Can we ensure that the access to the Corporate Cloud is allowed only when the person is in the Office?
- Can we allow access to certain applications to only a group of people?
- For certain apps , can we have an additional layer of security like a OTP on a mobile phone?
- Can we restrict users from accessing Corporate Cloud using a Mobile App or Mobile browser?
- Can we ensure that only Company devices are allowed to access Corporate Cloud Data?
- Can we ensure that only the devices which are a part of my Active Directory can access the Cloud?
- Can we know which user has accessed what data and at what time?
The good news is that all the above Security requirements can be met using EMS Suite . Now lets see some screen shots to understand what happens when the required policies are setup:
So if the user tries to access the Corporate Cloud from outside the Office, he will get the following screen shot :
Now lets see how the additional layer of Security like OTP works . Incidentally , you can use OTP or just Tap on a Mobile App or get a phone Call :
Now if the User tries to access Corporate Email Cloud with his Mobile App , he will be asked to enroll his device before he can access the same . Note that we are taking an example of Email. But it could be any other Corporate App:
And if he tries to access Corporate Email using his Mobile browser instead of Mobile App, then